What's new

Just incase you do not hear from me...

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Never played a video game I must admit. I have tried but frankly they are boring. I'd rather read a book.

Well, sortakinda. I did play Adventure and Zork a few times in the late 70s. Also played the ultimate Computer Game...it was called sed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Never played a video game I must admit. I have tried but frankly they are boring. I'd rather read a book.

Well, sortakinda. I did play Adventure and Zork a few times in the late 70s. Also played the ultimate Computer Game...it was called sed.
I played WAY too much "Intellivision" 40 years ago.

About 20? years ago I played a lot of driving race car games.

Had a Wii thing for awhile when my son was little, but didn't do much with it.

Now I do nothing all day! lol

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
About 20? years ago I played a lot of driving race car games.

About 40 or 50 years ago I played a lot of driving race cars. Always a backmarker but it was fun.

What is amazing is that still today I can shut my eyes and feel every turn, every time my helmet would bang against the roll bar, how the harness crushed into my shoulder bones as I enter turn 6 at Road Atlanta or when dodging the sand dunes that would blow across the track at Riverside. Even each shift and the utter horror at Road Atlanta as you came up the hill and saw the wall of concrete in front of you and what an effort it was to keep from taking your foot off the accelerator even though you KNEW that the bridge was actually far beyond the crest of the hill and what you really needed to worry about was the slight reverse camber on the short downhill section after the bridge and before the turn onto the start/finish straight.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
About 40 or 50 years ago I played a lot of driving race cars. Always a backmarker but it was fun.

What is amazing is that still today I can shut my eyes and feel every turn, every time my helmet would bang against the roll bar, how the harness crushed into my shoulder bones as I enter turn 6 at Road Atlanta or when dodging the sand dunes that would blow across the track at Riverside. Even each shift and the utter horror at Road Atlanta as you came up the hill and saw the wall of concrete in front of you and what an effort it was to keep from taking your foot off the accelerator even though you KNEW that the bridge was actually far beyond the crest of the hill and what you really needed to worry about was the slight reverse camber on the short downhill section after the bridge and before the turn onto the start/finish straight.
Wow! No wonder you don't play games! No comparison!

I used to ride motorcycles in my woods. I learned Physics by the seat of my pants. Then I got old and less brave!

Top Bottom