What's new

Just got both my SE's in today.....

Well, my OCMM experience is just getting better and better! Im damn near sold on this thang now! 4 th shave on a GEM ss from walgreens, and its still mowing those whiskers no effort at all! Man, you get the correct angle on this puppy and its game on! Still getting bbs shaves, wtg, xtg and ATG!! No irritation, no ingrowns from the ATG as of yet! Super happy with her. :thumbup1:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the Gemocracy!

A snow bird is someone hailing from the north who spends winters in Florida.

Some snow birds can be spotted driving Cadillac DeVille's (and driving them poorly), sporting white shoes and white belts, dining before 5 on the "early bird specials".

They're a fun bunch.

They usually wear hats, lots of polyester, the conversations begin with "Listen Sonny!", think speed limit signs mean they should drive no faster than 5 MPH less than that, and are card carrying members of AARP.

P

Pjotr

They usually wear hats, lots of polyester, the conversations begin with "Listen Sonny!", think speed limit signs mean they should drive no faster than 5 MPH less than that, and are card carrying members of AARP.

I see. They sound similar what we refer to as grey nomads. Heading north in winter and south in summer (everything's upside down here) in search of the ideal weather, usually towing a caravan and living on caravan sites. A nomadic retirement lifestyle. Wasn't aware they also carry lots of nice SE raozrs they sell to unsuspecting locals!

Ok, 5th shave complete with OCMM, another bbs. 5 shaves out of the blade is all I was looking for, but Im going for 6. No irritation still, with DE's doing what I have done so far, my face would be like hamburger. Soooo, Im still hesitant to call this a complete DE to SE jump yet, but keep an eye out on BST forum..........:thumbup1:

I love these GEM SS blades too!

Top Bottom