What's new

GIVEAWAY! Just a few things to say Thanks.

Hello members of B&B.

Since joining a few months ago I have been very impressed with how welcoming folks have been. As well as how generous people are.

As a little way of saying thanks I am going to give away a small selection of stuff. Not high-end or expensive but some things that I purchased when I started to wet shave that have sat unused. Hopefully someone can put them to good use. Open to everyone.
20221126_112135.jpg

Set of Razorock Irish Countryside soap and splash. Soap is unused and Splash has been used once. Scent did not pass the sniff test of SWMBO. It is ok to me but...
Mixed selection of blades that I use. 20 each of:
Rapira Swedish supersteel
Nacet
Treet Platinum
Bic Chrome Platinum
RK stainless
1 new unopened stick of Arko, because well its Arko!

Razorock: Tek II and Quick change. Both new and unused.
Also a Razorock HD stainless handle.
Unfortunately I do not have a brush to include.
Jay

The missus (SWMBO) just got home from work and reminded me of another soap.

20221126_132050.jpg

It has had about an ounce scooped out of it. I dont lather on the puck so has never been wet. It is a great soap but I react to something in it. I will include if the winner wishes or not if they dont.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I'm in. Will probably rePIF the DE razors (they scare me) and all but one each of the blade tucks. I use DE blades in my shavette but only shave with that about half-a-dozen times a year.

Respectfully not in this wonderful PIF. The blades would be nice as I have used those before. I have 3 good razors and don't need any more. I haven't used the ARCO product, but I have developed an affinity for Noble Otter's Lonestar soap.

Top Bottom