What's new

July 27, Weck Sextoblade Patent Day Shave!

Hey Guys, I just realized that it's almost the patent date for the Weck Sextoblade. Seems like a great reason to break it out to me. So if you have one (or more), would you please join me for a Patent Day shave. I would also love to see your pics and hear your thoughts.
IMG_20170715_204426[1].jpg

IMG_20170715_204736[1].jpg

I'm in. Gives me a reason to break out one of my genuine Sextoblades. Me and a bunch are doing Weck Wednesday shaves and I have been using a bunch of other razors that use the Weck blade and not the Sextoblade itself. Sounds like fun!

I'm in. Gives me a reason to break out one of my genuine Sextoblades. Me and a bunch are doing Weck Wednesday shaves and I have been using a bunch of other razors that use the Weck blade and not the Sextoblade itself. Sounds like fun!
Glad to have you aboard! :thumbup1:

Weck Sextoblade Personna blade
Maggard Synth
Mama Bears Awakenings
Avon Everest

I started unguarded on the face. Things were going so well I decided to try the head unguarded. It Went very well on the front, but by the time I got to the back the lather was drying and I could feel the blade dragging. I got a tiny nick and cut so I went ahead an put the guard back on. I wound up with a very nice DFS. I didn't get quite as close of a shave around the ears, moles on the back of my neck, or on the front of my neck as I usually get. Nothing anyone else would notice though, and no noticeable battle wounds. All and all I'm pretty happy with the results.

Happy Patent Day Everyone!
IMG_20170726_213403.jpg

Top Bottom