What's new

Jokes that make you groan

A doctor tells a man, "I'm afraid test results on your wife are inconclusive. It seems she has either Auto-Immune Deficiency Disorder, or Alzheimers disease.
Agast, the man replies, "What do I do?"
The doctor says, drive her out to Key West. If she makes it home, for God sakes, don't make love to her.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
A doctor tells a man, "I'm afraid test results on your wife are inconclusive. It seems she has either Auto-Immune Deficiency Disorder, or Alzheimers disease.
Agast, the man replies, "What do I do?"
The doctor says, drive her out to Key West. If she makes it home, for God sakes, don't make love to her.
Nicely cleaned up for B&B... well done. <eg>

Two attorneys walk into a diner and each orders a coffee. Then each one pulls a sandwich out of his briefcase and starts to eat it.

The owner sees this, walks over to them and says "Hey, wait a minute! Thanks for ordering coffee, but you two can't eat your own sandwiches in here!"

So the attorneys look at each other, shrug their shoulders, exchange sandwiches, and continue eating.

84C63432-928F-4E1A-AA10-9ACD81EFF630.jpeg

Daughter came out with this yesterday.

Abba are having a tour where they're all computer generated, and that they've dedicated as song to chickens........ Fanandos.

Not sure if this works outside of the UK. But I must admit after the groan I did laugh.

nandos-feat-img-01-brewery-square-dorchester.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I was writing a note and a friend asked what I was doing.
I said I was writing a condolence note to a friend saying how sorry I was that her mother had died.
He said "That's just to be nice, right? You're not the one who did it?"

Top Bottom