What's new

JASON BOURNE 6: REBOURNE ;-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Can't wait for this movie to come out! :thumbsup:

"Jason Bourne and Aaron Cross are wanted by the agency. This time they hired a retired British Spy to hunt them. Bourne must face the coming threat to discover everything about his identity once and for all".

proxy.php
"I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep. I'm on my own side now". Jason Bourne

REBOURNE​

Bourne Again

Still Bourne

Bourne Legacy had too many plot points in common with Hanna (2011)
to be considered anything else but a rip off.
I liked the first three Bourne movies very much,
but this is a franchise that I don't want to see any more of.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Is this Bourne vs 007?

proxy.php
Whisky:
I'm 'usually' not a betting man, but being amongst friends...let's 'look at' what we know (backstory, plot etc...), now rather than what we can assume later (wise & sage advice).

I'd might want to tend to steer clear of 'Assets' who tend to do the work and tend to gladly reply;

M: [...] Are you ready to get back to work"?

1700943393544.jpeg"With pleasure M. With pleasure". Bond

Last edited:
Back to being somewhat serious - I really enjoyed the first 2 Bourne movies. I don't recall much of the 3rd...and don't think I've seen any of the others. The Bourne Identity is one of those books on my TBR that I hope to one day get to. I imagine it'll feel a bit dated, but really looking forward to seeing how it compares. Though I'll likely need to rewatch the movie as well to actually remember what happened....

I really liked the first 2 Bourne flicks and the Jeremy Renner version. If they could somehow combine those 2 characters/actors with a good script, I’m in👍.

Top Bottom