What's new

It is time for a PIF

Watches are one of my bad weaknesses... ...My grail watch is an Omega Speedmaster, the only watch to go to the moon. I am a sucker for anything related to the Apollo program.

Oooohhh. Those are nice watches - and you have intrigued me as well. I too have a personal interest in the Apollo Program - to start I was born in 1968. The first manned flight for the Apollo program was that year and they landed on the moon the following year. My parents named me Neil because of the buzz around this flight at the time and they liked the name Neil as in Neil Armstrong. I am glad that it wasn't Buzz...

Cheers,
Neil

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oooohhh. Those are nice watches - and you have intrigued me as well. I too have a personal interest in the Apollo Program - to start I was born in 1968. The first manned flight for the Apollo program was that year and they landed on the moon the following year. My parents named me Neil because of the buzz around this flight at the time and they liked the name Neil as in Neil Armstrong. I am glad that it wasn't Buzz...

Cheers,
Neil

I was born in 68, too (Feb)

Im in
I have been looking around 'The Nib' a lot lately here on B & B and it has me very intrigued. and if I like Razors I must like pens ;)
I miss the days of writing letters and not emailing and texting....perhaps this would get me back into it. Very generous of you to offer this PIF

I'm in, just under the deadline. I always wanted to get a Safari, but will stay my hand until after this wonderful PIF! Thanks for the opportunity Owen!

I, too, am a fool for watches. Unfortunately my tastes run higher than my budget!

I'm in!

I am new to fountain pens. I recall having a fascination with them in my younger years, however, I was once warned that they leak everywhere so I stayed away...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
With newbies getting 2 chances, and everyone else getting 1, the number came out to 85 ( figured this earlier, and just added the last minute folks). Random.org says the winner is 6. dladuke, send me a PM with your address and your ink choice- Baystate Blue or 5 O'Clock Shadow.

Top Bottom