What's new

It is time for a PIF

Id go in on this one but im holding out for that 51 of yours lol, Great PIF, I think I have enough pens to let a new guy get a crack at it

Good Job Owen

I'm in! Thanks for the offer. I'm new to fountain pens and just got my first in the mall yesterday. It has a fine Nib and I'd really like to try a medium.

I'm in. I recently acquired my first FP and absolutely love it. The Al-Star would definitely be a major upgrade.

Thanks!!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Id go in on this one but im holding out for that 51 of yours lol, Great PIF, I think I have enough pens to let a new guy get a crack at it

Good Job Owen
I will leave it to you in my will, because it will have to be pried from my cold, dead hands :001_smile

I don't think there is any forum on B&B that hasn't interested me in some way... Started with shaving, but now I have started looking out for fountain pens, brown leaf products I never would have considered other than the odd cigar I have very occasionally, so YES, I am in!
I don't have one yet, I suspect that this will quickly become another AD to explain to SWMBO.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I don't think there is any forum on B&B that hasn't interested me in some way... Started with shaving, but now I have started looking out for fountain pens, brown leaf products I never would have considered other than the odd cigar I have very occasionally, so YES, I am in!
I don't have one yet, I suspect that this will quickly become another AD to explain to SWMBO.
Beware the Haberdashery- that place can become expensive :biggrin:

I'm in, I have never used a FP before, and I worry a little being left handed. But B&B hasn't steered me wrong yet, so this might be a great opportunity to try something new! Thanks for the chance.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Watches...oh crap...
Watches are one of my bad weaknesses. When I was young and dumb, I ran up a lot of credit debt on watches. It taught me a lesson- if I can't buy it with cash I don't need it. My grail watch is an Omega Speedmaster, the only watch to go to the moon. I am a sucker for anything related to the Apollo program. The house is paid off in 3 years, then I will own one. I have the credit line to buy it now, but I won't.

Top Bottom