What's new

It Is About Time

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Tomorrow before work will be my 1st shave with Helga in I don’t know how long. I gave her 50 very light laps on diamond paste, cleaned her up, and then 70 laps on plain leather.
Now I just gotta figure out a playlist.
See y’all in the late morning.

martym

Another great shave using a straight razor.
And great music to shave by.
18753082-B0F8-423F-822B-ACD5C9CC7D75.png

martym

Just about 9 years shaving with a straight razor now. Still just shaving with my Russian Razor and have the same back up straight but haven’t used her.
My career is finally coming to an end this year and I have already began taking more time with my shaves.
I am so ready for retirement.

My wife asked what I was going to do.

1st: not get up at 3am to workout anymore.

Wake and cook her breakfast and pack her lunch (she has 5 more years to go), take the youngest to school until she gets her license, go to store to buy what I want to prepare for dinner, workout, clean the house, shave, shower, cook, and enjoy life.
And of course hunt and fish.

Just about 9 years shaving with a straight razor now. Still just shaving with my Russian Razor and have the same back up straight but haven’t used her.
My career is finally coming to an end this year and I have already began taking more time with my shaves.
I am so ready for retirement.

My wife asked what I was going to do.

1st: not get up at 3am to workout anymore.

Wake and cook her breakfast and pack her lunch (she has 5 more years to go), take the youngest to school until she gets her license, go to store to buy what I want to prepare for dinner, workout, clean the house, shave, shower, cook, and enjoy life.
And of course hunt and fish.
Congrats on the retirement, you have a good plan on what to do.

Top Bottom