What's new

Is there anyone who uses Arko exclusively?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Have no fear! .......
upload_2019-5-29_17-19-10.png

I'm just curious if any of you grew up during the great depression. I've heard that people who experienced that time of economic hardship sometimes developed very frugal habits. Could explain why some people like Arko so much.
My wife and I are 39, so neither of us grew up in the Great Depression. I like the smell of Arko and she does too.

EE645E96-45DE-4583-A639-7D15B6F0810D.jpeg
9AE29046-DCB9-4BA1-B9AC-4DC880AFF4AB.jpeg
9CB0B6AC-7A22-4EB2-8A7D-229997026191.jpeg
EB185F4A-5A05-4F1E-96E7-CF267D054C44.jpeg
5F7FA9F5-8156-4FAE-B2F0-33007FBBEBEE.jpeg
Almost everyone here knows I’ve been proclaimed into the Arko Asylum!

I’ve used it damn near every shave since January. I prefer the puck though and I love the smell of the stuff.

I believe in the variety of aftershaves and having just two soaps max. I will always have a puck of Arko in my den. I could use it for the rest of my life to be honest. If I could have figured out Williams I would have just used nothing but that as I can get it for .99 cents at any store.

Arko is all I use at this time. I use the sticks and see no reason to consider changing soap until I run out. They come a dozen to the box, which lasts me years.

Because I like the scent of Arko and SWMBO loves it -and of course it’s solid performance, makes it a mainstay on the bathroom counter.

Tried Arko once. It lathered well enough, but I found the scent repulsive. Dropped the stick in the trash and never looked back. I believe there is much variation in how people perceive scents. Arko scent was way outside my tolerance zone, no sense in trying to stick with it.

Tried Arko once. It lathered well enough, but I found the scent repulsive. Dropped the stick in the trash and never looked back. I believe there is much variation in how people perceive scents. Arko scent was way outside my tolerance zone, no sense in trying to stick with it.
+1

I can't agree more on the perception of scents. I have done so much research just to find a scent nowhere near what I thought I was getting into. Thankfully, we have B&B... You can BST or PIF a soap easy enough... And I do love doing my themed PIFs. [emoji846]

Top Bottom