What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Get your bank accounts warmed up, the pipes are being stamped and preparing to ship within the next week or two!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Awesome! Looks like we might have these in time to Inaugurate them in Las Vegas at the pipe show [MENTION=38491]Price[/MENTION] and [MENTION=48751]jiminyshiznit[/MENTION]

Did you save any Capt. Packer's Black Death for Vegas? I just gave it a sniff the other day- it is so hard to wait until the 13th
No, although I am bringing some other homemade blends to Vegas. October 13 is the Navy's birthday - 241 and going strong - and I just thought that would be an appropriate day to toast Captain Packer. You guys don't have to wait, though.

Edit: On second thought, although I hadn't planned to originally, I don't want to imply that I wouldn't bring it. If anyone who's going to Vegas wants a shot at the Black Death, let me know and I'll bring some along.

Last edited:
Edit: On second thought, although I hadn't planned to originally, I don't want to imply that I wouldn't bring it. If anyone who's going to Vegas wants a shot at the Black Death, let me know and I'll bring some along.

I might be wrong. But I think putting "Vegas", "Black Death" and "shot" in the same sentence places you on a certain watch list. :laugh:

Forgot to add this to the last post...
$IMG_3509.jpg

Top Bottom