What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

I'm going to smoke mine tonight! Who else is lighting up today?
Settling in for a 2.5 hr drive home...

proxy.php

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I had my first smoke yesterday morning. I put in some aged Stonehaven and puffed away on my way to work... And, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make it my dedicated Stonehaven pipe from now on.

I looked for reasons not to love this pipe from the moment that I ordered it. But, I can't find any reason not to love it after it's initial smoke. It wasn't a design that I was expecting at first, so I was trying to find justification not to like it. It turns out, that I can't find any reasons not to love it! The craftsmanship is superb, the balance and design is spot-on, and the smoke-ability is excellent. Even when I'm not smoking it, I can't help but to pick it up and hold it.

Thank you, Paul!

After a perfectly blissful inaugural smoke, on a crisp fall evening, I can say this pipe is truely a dream. I fell in love with the aesthetics as soon as it was revealed, Once I received it, and had it in my hands, I loved it even more. Better yet, it smokes just as good as it looks, and as good as I had hoped it would. It feels so comfortable in my hands, and the draw is perfect. While I do not yet have the stable that some of the other fine gentlemen here have, I do have a pretty nice collection going, and this pipe easily becomes the jewel.

Well done Paul, and thank you for such a finely crafted piece. Also, thank you to the BB BLers, who had a hand in bringing this to us. Well done to you as well.

Well the German weather finally decided to cooperate. The sun showed his face today and it was just the opening I needed. A lovely bowl of Stonehaven. I don't need to tell you how great this pipe smokes.

$IMG_0003.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Had a small bowl of Stonehaven tonight. I didn't want to pack a full pipe because it was cold outside. I'm glad that I dedicated this pipe. Each bowl tastes better, and it smokes like a champ.

$IMG_20161202_203058796.jpg

Last edited:
Does my heart good to see everyone enjoying the pipe, I had concerns when I went with a new maker, but he came with impeccable reviews from people I trust. Paul was amazing to work with, and you all have witnessed his abilities with briar.

Does my heart good to see everyone enjoying the pipe, I had concerns when I went with a new maker, but he came with impeccable reviews from people I trust. Paul was amazing to work with, and you all have witnessed his abilities with briar.

Paul was a fantastic choice, Jason. Well done, sir.

Top Bottom