What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Imagine all the hand carving that is yet to come to get that "treebark" finish. Can't wait for mine #10!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I wish I were more of a Rhody or V-bowl fan, but I'm not. I still nearly pulled the trigger, though, just to lay eyes on one of those beauties. Instead, I just went for a tamper. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it, too!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have 7 more house payments and it's mine. I already told the wife I will not be missing any more B&B LE pipes.

Ok, fellas, I got #16 w/the matching tamper...maybe the last of the run? I held out as long as I could. Sounds like maybe, just maybe, there may be one or two pre-turned bowls left if anyone is on the fence. Would love to see someone displace me as the owner of the final 2016 pipe...any takers for King of the Hill?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I didn't really think about it until just a few minutes ago, but does anyone already have planned out what they're going to pack in their new pipe for it's inaugural smoke?

I don't have a pipe that is primarily for Virginia, not having any Latakia smoked from it. I figured this pipe may be the one. If this is the case, I'm thinking Stonehaven for the inaugural smoke.

I don't have a pipe that is primarily for Virginia, not having any Latakia smoked from it. I figured this pipe may be the one. If this is the case, I'm thinking Stonehaven for the inaugural smoke.

I can think of no better choice. Although I do have some Escudo that has about three years on it. Also some Orlik Golden Sliced with about 4 years on it. Hmmm. Choices.

Top Bottom