What's new

Introducing teamTOBS!

About 90% of my shaves are TOBS lather. For me works great on my skin, moisturizes, great aftershave feel. The lather is quick, easy provides both a lot of cushion and slickness. The variety of scents mean I never get bored. Recommend them to everyone. Hope they never go out of business.
It is indeed good stuff. Nothing earth shattering but really reliable. I've been using TOBS more and more of late - particularly the Sandalwood which is now in my top 2 soaps/creams.

If I could only use one company, I would be completely content with TOBS as my only brand. Yes, I really think they're that good.

think I have said this before, TOBS line of creams are my go-to. I have 8 or 9 of there versions and they each work very well for me. Enjoy Proraso and MWF but like Nofx_Phan above said, “I would be completely content with TOBS as my only brand.”

A few weeks ago I tried a TOBS sampler. I was really impressed with this cream. It didn’t take me long to buy three tubs! All three are fantastic!
58971E69-9333-4DDB-8AA7-D4E5119EDF70.jpeg

New TOBS user here.
Got the Sandalwood cream and I enjoyed it.
Just place 2 more orders Jermyn St. and Eton College to add into my rotation.
Haven't tried them yet but I heard these two are a must have, so I went ahead blindly.

Got infected with Cream Acquisition Disorder too.

Good day fellow team TOBS.

I recently acquire 3 tubs of Sandalwood, Jermyn St. & Eton College from Amazon.
However, all of them did not come with the inner lid?

Just want to confirm if this is really how it gets shipped nowadays?

IMG_8564.jpeg

Top Bottom