What's new

Ink Drop @ Goulet Pens

I signed up not that long ago and think I have July and August on he way. I think I need to buy a dip pen just to make it easier to try out all of the new inks when they come.

I signed up not that long ago and think I have July and August on he way. I think I need to buy a dip pen just to make it easier to try out all of the new inks when they come.

So this goes to Canada then? I'm totally in then. I can't drive across the border that often. The gas cost would kill me.
oh and btw, have a look at the pretty J.Herbin dip pens.
Of course you could just use on of your existing pens without any ink in it to dip, but where's the fun in that?

Well, I am now signed up for the Ink Drop! I also ordered one of those nice glass dip pens. The way I see it, if I am going to pick up another AD. I might as well embrace it fully!

Could you do it before I run out of highlighters so you can give a review? I'd love if those were practical...

How many highlighters do you have left? I have some regular nonrefillable highlighters that I need to use up before I get any new highlighter. The Preppy highlighter that came in the ink drop works as good as any highlighter I have owned.

I just got my August Ink Drop in the mail :)

I loaded up a mighty fine red color and am TERRIBLY excited to get to revising a script written by a friend with it :)

Thanks Goulets!

P.S. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to spoil, but I can clarify this month's in PM's if anyone is curious.

I just got my August Ink Drop in the mail :)

I loaded up a mighty fine red color and am TERRIBLY excited to get to revising a script written by a friend with it :)

Thanks Goulets!

P.S. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to spoil, but I can clarify this month's in PM's if anyone is curious.

We usually post them on our site around the 5th-7th of the month (depending on how the weekend falls).. I try to give most folks a chance to be surprised. I'll be posting them tomorrow. Glad you like it so far!

I got my ink drop this month!!

Aurora Black, Noodler's Blue Nose Bear, Montegrappa Boudeaux, Sailor Jentle Epinard, Waterman Havana Brown

I'm glad Blue Nose was in there. I've been wanting to try that one out. Will probably get a bottle of that one.

Mine came two days ago and I've already used the Noodler's Blue Nose Bear (really like this one) and the Sailor Jentile Epinard which looks really green in the bottle but is dark on the paper.

I tried both of those colors out with my new glass pen first but then just cleaned out a pen and loaded them up. The Blue Nose Bear is in my Expert II and the Epinard is in Duofold.

*I know the last reply was a month ago, but I did not feel the need to create a new "Ink drop" thread

Just placed an order for the ink drop. I can not wait.

A question comes to mind. One of the additional perks is "special offers and discounted products"
I placed the ink drop order solo and was preparing to place a separate order. Are these offers and discounts something that may benefit my order? The reason I ask is my "inkdrop" is processing so I do not have access to the members section yet.

Top Bottom