What's new

Injector blades - where do I get them?

Anyone have any advice on where to buy injector blades (for Schick razors)? My local stores don't sell these any longer. Thanks

Since you can't bring Gillette DEs on the plane (through TSA), the Schicks work great for travelling.

Amazon.com is a good place as they have a selection of NOS blades. I've seen the Personna Tungston '74 blades in the injector style on there lately. Those are supposed to be dynamite blades that last for a ridiculous amount of time. Good luck!

I see the 7 blade packs on line from a number of vendors- Razor Blades and More has the Personna blades, Drugstore.com has the Schick @ $4.99 with free shipping over $25. This Schick blade my local supermarket carries and it is quite good.

The 20 blade Ted Pella injector blades item 121-4- the PTFE coated stainless are available @ $4.60 each, but the shipping from Pella is steep, here: http://www.tedpella.com/vibratome_html/100acces.htm These blades are quite good as well and much less expensive over time.

Hope this helps.

The local CVS still sells them, AFAIK. Kinda curious though how an Injector is any more legal than a DE?

Among the many reasons I refuse to fly now....How did that quote go? "A man who tades his freedom for security deserves neither" Tis a good summary of it. That Ben Franklin...what a character! Not to mention the microwave they make you go through.....our society has gone crazy.

Among the many reasons I refuse to fly now....How did that quote go? "A man who tades his freedom for security deserves neither" Tis a good summary of it. That Ben Franklin...what a character! Not to mention the microwave they make you go through.....our society has gone crazy.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I used to enjoy flying, and I miss it. But, I am determined not to now, and I have perseverance. Oh well.

So you'll never travel more than 300 miles from home?

I have found them at independent pharmacies in my area, usually they're part of the Good Neighbor Pharmacy brand. Of the two shops I know of, they usually only have 2 to 3 packs at a time.

Top Bottom