What's new

Inexpensive Imitation Ivory Victorian

Greetings,

I am looking at getting either a 3-piece or TTO as my first DE razor. I have been looking at all the different brands and models online for the last couple months. Aesthetically I've been leaning towards a 3-piece with a Victorian handle in imitation ivory along with a matching badger brush and a chrome stand to hold them both. It's the style that caught my eye the most when I was looking at pictures of vintage safety razors. Since I am new to wet shaving I was only planning on spending around $30 USD or less for my starter razor and maybe another $25-40 or so for an apothecary, badger brush, and stand.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what brand and model this inexpensive 3-piece on TOBS' website is and whether it's available anywhere else online as this site appears to ship only within the UK?
http://www.tayloroldbondst.co.uk/cg...itation-Ivory-Safety-Razor-J15300.html#SID=49

It is more in my price range than the EJ or D.R. Harris versions at WCS. Even the Victorians in black are nice. Is there any places that sell an inexpensive complete set of a 3-piece in victorian imitation ivory, with a matching badger brush, and chrome stand for less than $70 USD?

Top Bottom