Indulgence of the Night October 07

proxy.php

A change for me tonight

Strength and flavour from 3 "giants"

Carlsberg Elephant Beer 7.2%
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout 7.5%
The Macallan 10yo Cask Strength 58.6%

Your very good health

I had a couple goblets of the St. Bernardus Abt. 12. I am looking forward to sampling most of the assorted 4-pack this weekend!

Thought you guys might be interested in this - one free H.Upmann Vintage Cameroon Belicioso (expires Oct. 31):

http://www.freehupmannsample.com/

You have to say that you read about it in the Robb Report (July Edition), or they won't send it. I got mine a little while back, it's a wonderful smoke. (It takes a couple weeks to show up though, so be patient)

Keep it on the downlow! :wink2:

Good book (complete Sherlock Holmes)
Woodford Reserve bourbon (on sale this week in NC, and really good)
Montecristo white especial no.3

Great!

Thought you guys might be interested in this - one free H.Upmann Vintage Cameroon Belicioso (expires Oct. 31):

http://www.freehupmannsample.com/

You have to say that you read about it in the Robb Report (July Edition), or they won't send it. I got mine a little while back, it's a wonderful smoke. (It takes a couple weeks to show up though, so be patient)

Keep it on the downlow! :wink2:

I got one of these during their last promotion, and I have to say, I'm glad it was free. One of the most flavorless cammies I have tried.

With that said, tonight I had I nice Torano 1916 Cameroon!

On a very rainy night in Northern Virginia, I grabbed a La Aroma de Cuba and a Sam Adams BOSTON Lager. I am showing my support for the Red Sox.

For the cigar fans - This stogie has a nice dark Cuban-seed Honduran wrapper and a Honduran and Nicaraguan filler. Rich taste that finishes well. Better suited for those times when you want a more sophisticated and unique cigar and have to time to really enjoy it. You want to be able to devote your attention to this cigar.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I got one of these during their last promotion, and I have to say, I'm glad it was free. One of the most flavorless cammies I have tried.

With that said, tonight I had I nice Torano 1916 Cameroon!

Wow, I really disagree with that. I would put it in the top 3 or 4 of the cameroons I've had. In fact, it's my current go-to cigar.

Ah well, different strokes I guess.

Awesome meal with my wife tonight celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary:

Mug of Fat Dog Stoudt

Side salad with House Dressing (combo between French and Ranch)

Rosemary and Mustard Encrusted Crown Rack of Lamb with a Bruschetta Sauce with side of roasted new potatoes and baby carrots mixed with green and wax beans.

Second Mug of Fat Dog

Creme Brule

Just before retiring: Double Gin and Tonic with Beefeater Gin

==Tom

Today my C-Bid delivery arrived with a fiver of cigars I have been wanting to try since they were introduced earlier this year. A Casa Torano maduro!!!

Normally, I put the newly delivered cigars in the humidor for a week or so to let them "recover" from the journey, but I just had to give one of these guys a try. In a word... FANTASTIC!! Great taste. Easy draw with lots of creamy smoke.

For the cigar fans - This cigar is a mild to medium bodied maduro wrapped version of the regular Casa Torano. A blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan long-fillers wrapped in a dark and toothy maduro leaf. Lots of flavor.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom