What's new

Indulgence of the Night November 07

I grabbed a Moody - Rodriguez maduro and a Sam Adams Boston Lager to celebrate the Red Sox championship. Ok... I got a bit carried away and had 4 Boston Lagers... one for each of the games in the World Series sweep. Damn, I hate to see the baseball season end.

Moody - Rodriguez is the brand of the 2 BOTLs where I work that are importers of Nicaraguan cigars. This is a part time gig for them and they are some very good cigars.

http://www.mr-cigars.com/

Look at this stogie...
It is almost black and looks like a Tootsie Roll.

proxy.php

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Home made french fries, cooked twice (325/375) in peanut oil, hit with fleur de sel, served with roasted garlic aioli and sweet chili sauce.

:001_tt1:

I'm never eating at that dump Pommes Frites again.
http://www.pommesfrites.ws/

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Great to see you back here, Din. How's the new shop going?

I'll bet you're busier than a one armed paperhanger.

Great to see you back here, Din. How's the new shop going?

I'll bet you're busier than a one armed paperhanger.

Well I used to be a painting contractor, but I always refused to hang wallpaper!!!!:cursing:
The coffee is great, and getting better every day!!

Yesterday: A Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1950, from the wonderful folks who make those Tatuaje and Padilla beauties, along with a Smuttynose Winter Ale.

Wife out of town took a break from razors and had :
Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto
And a nice cup of Joe
Something about Cigars and coffee. I normally]only smoke at night, trying to limit to one a day and I enjoy a drink at that time but I hope this is not sacrilege but I almost think nothing goes better with a cigar than coffee. I do not know why they just seem to compliment each other so well:001_tt1:

Not familiar with Whiskycast Bob? How is it?

I like it. I just recently subscribed so I am going through all the old Podcasts. Basically it is a what is going on in the industry of Whisk(e)y. Focuses more on Scotch but does include tidbits on American, Irish, Canadian and Japanese etc.

Here is the link...

I've also subscribed to The Scotchcast. Only listened to a couple so far...

If you know of any other good ones let me know.

I like it. I just recently subscribed so I am going through all the old Podcasts. Basically it is a what is going on in the industry of Whisk(e)y. Focuses more on Scotch but does include tidbits on American, Irish, Canadian and Japanese etc.

Here is the link...

I've also subscribed to The Scotchcast. Only listened to a couple so far...

If you know of any other good ones let me know.

I actually don't know of any whisky podcasts at all. I didn't even know there were any until your posting a little while ago. But inspired by your post, I booted up my laptop and have been browsing around to see what I find. If anything interesting comes along, I'll let you know.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
'01 Justin Syrah Paso Robles and some pizza.

Now I'm sipping a.... yep, you guessed it.

Johnnie Gold on the rocks :thumbup1:

Edit: Also took a nip of Springbank 10 year old. Now that is nice stuff.

It's my 14th Wedding Anniversary this week, so I used that thinly-veiled excuse to stock up on some good wines. This evening we had a bottle of '05 Zind-Humbrecht Riesling. Great wine, and one of the very few whites I enjoy.

Top Bottom