What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/03 - 10/09

Yee hah! One day down and a few to go!
My buddy the cat is on strike so I had to make my own Johnny Walker Red Rob Roy with Martini and Rossi Sweet Vermouth, Agnostura Bitters, and those :cursing: stemless maraschino cherries. A few more days and it is back to the STEMMED STANDARD! A fresh tin of Hapi Mixed Crackers helped to choke those suckahs down.

Glenfiddich neat with some Planters Salt Free Dry Roasted Peanuts. Light night. Need to take some pictures of the razors.. It's only shaving... :crazy:

Do I even need to spell it out? Another Ron-inspired Manhattan with a decadent trio of long-stemmed maraschino cherries. Ah, bliss....

Scotto said:
Do I even need to spell it out? Another Ron-inspired Manhattan with a decadent trio of long-stemmed maraschino cherries. Ah, bliss....
An obvious case of man's inebriation to man! :eek:

Lunch was a Knob Creek Manhattan, and a couple Italian beers... I don't remember the name off the top of my head. For dinner I had an "Espresso Martini" which I believe included some vanilla flavored vodka, some starbucks coffee liqueur, and some other stuff I don't remember.

-Nick

saranac pale ale. i took about ten horrible photos, and one good one. by that time the head was gone :frown:

saranac is mass produced in n.y., i wonder how far across the country are they distributed?

full

Last edited by a moderator:
robofunk said:
saranac pale ale. i took about ten horrible photos, and one good one. by that time the head was gone :frown:

saranac is mass produced in n.y., i wonder how far across the country are they distributed?
Greetings Robofunk,
It has not made it to Central Oklahoma yet... Too bad, looks good. :drool:

Just got back from a long day at work. Now I am typing away, Manhattan in hand.

Need I repeat the recipe?

Double shot Maker's Mark Bourbon
Scant 3/4 shot Noilly Prat Sweet Vermouth
3 dashes Angostura Bitters
Shaken over 6 fresh ice cubes
Poured over 4 fresh ice cubes
Add 3 long-stemmed beauties....

Just a quick Stoly Martini on the rocks , Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth and two pimento-stuffed olives. Roast chicken flautas for a snack. :o16:

The Old Grandad Manhattan on the rocks with a side of Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts...

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Whipped up a batch of pasta with canellini beans, bitter greens, and pancetta accompanied by some Pinot Grigio. After dinner, Makers Mark Bourbon neat.

Top Bottom