What's new

In stock tobacco thread

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
According to the link below, 13 Feb 2024

Thanks. It was originally scheduled for 1/17/24.
I missed the date shift!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Thanks. It was originally scheduled for 1/17/24.
I missed the date shift!
I believe this was a fairly recent announcement for the date change.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
IMG_3755.jpeg

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
SP has something in stock. Not sure what because their site is down. I’m assuming Rattray’s, I got an alert that 500g Black Mallory is in stock.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
SP has something in stock. Not sure what because their site is down. I’m assuming Rattray’s, I got an allegro that 500g Black Mallory is in stock.
This is really disappointing and irksome that a large group like Laudisi can't procure adequate server space to handle traffic.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I give up. 4 pounds in the shopping cart and can't get through the payment process. I canceled the order.
Probably best anyway.
I've just about given up on SP entirely,

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I give up. 4 pounds in the shopping cart and can't get through the payment process. I canceled the order.
Probably best anyway.
If yiu really want it, call them up. Ordering via phone is usually quick and easy.

Don't want it that much.
I hate talking on the phone.
H A T E it.
You should try talking to what is laughingly called "customer service" in Da Swamp. The staffers all seem to have a chip on their shoulder against customers, and talk as if they have a thumb jammed into their mouths. In contrast, if I call a company in Wisconsin or South Dakota, anywhere out of the South, my experience has nearly always been great.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Probably best anyway.
What was in your cart? Tobaccopipes also has a lot of Rattray’s available right now.

Top Bottom