What's new

Important Bacon Warning

Pork bellies! I have a hunch something exciting is going to happen in the pork belly market this morning.

Pork bellies, which is used to make bacon, which you might find in a bacon and lettuce and tomato sandiwch.

Pork bellies! I have a hunch something exciting is going to happen in the pork belly market this morning.

Pork bellies, which is used to make bacon, which you might find in a bacon and lettuce and tomato sandiwch.

Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!"

Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!"

:lol::lol:

Top Bottom