What's new

I'm in trouble now!

Since starting to wet shave several weeks ago, my wife has looked on with, how shall I say, morbid curiosity. Yesterday while driving home from an afternoon concert we attended, we discussed my new found hobby/obsession. She seemed genuinely interested which surprised me. This brings us to today. While having my morning shave she comes over to the sink and rubs a little of my Porasso cream onto her fingers. She remarks how slippery it is and how nice that it is kept warm in my shave bowl that I float in the basin of hot water. Next thing you know shes using my brush to lather up her armpits and if I had not had my DE in my hand would probably have used it instead of her dispossible.:eek: The point of this whole thread is that I may have to be looking for a lady Gillette soon.

I'm still trying to talk my wife into using a straight for shaving, but I'll settle for her using a DE instead of the regular disposables.

I make my own soaps and occasionally use Van Der Hagen. She still just uses regular soap under the arm but some day maybe she'll use a good shaving soap :smile:

Doesn't sound so much like trouble to me. Could be an interesting new addition to foreplay in your household... ... ... ;-)

Here, just show your wife these Ed.....:biggrin:

proxy.php

My wife has taken an interest in DE shaving too. She's always had itch with cartridge razors and disposibles, so I showed her how to make a nice lather, put a new Derby in my Merkur 38C for her to try and she went to town.

She's pretty much sold on it, same as the rest of us have been.

On the bright side, at least I shouldn't have to hear her complain about me getting more soaps/creams etc., as long as I get her some too. I feel the makings of a total SSAD, SCAD:001_smile

few things in marriage are quite as sweet as when YOUR thing becomes OUR thing. whether it's motorcycles, or computers or shaving cream. once the wife is on board, you're home free.

Obviously you have not learned the golden rule of SWMBO..... You have a RAD budget, she does NOT.

My wife loves here Blue Star Gillette. Plus, once you buy her one, YOU get to lather up the legs for the first shave. :biggrin::biggrin:

BTW, I have only one problem with your story.....Keep my brush out of your D$$N armpits woman. :mad3::lol::eek:

Top Bottom