What's new

If you could only use one shaving soap....

I haven't been using soaps all that long. I had started with creams. But I now have tried Haslinger Schafmilch, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Razorock Santal Royale, Col Conk Almond and some Stirling samples. Of those I have to say the Haslinger is simply amazing. I really love it and would have to say that is what I would pick if I could only use one soap for the rest of my life.

I can't get myself to commit to just one soap but if I had to it would likely be one of the following.

Tallow & Steel - West Indies
Sudsy Soapery - Lavender & Peppermint
PannaCrema - Nuavia Blue

The Wholly Kaw Donkey Milk soaps are outstanding as well and their Fougere Bouquet is another I'd consider throwing into the mix.

Either Williams Mug or Palmolive. I enjoy some really great scented soaps, but I couldn't stand smelling one of them every day for the rest of my life, while I'd have no problem smelling Williams or Palmolive every day.

I haven't been using soaps all that long. I had started with creams. But I now have tried Haslinger Schafmilch, Mitchell's Wool Fat, Razorock Santal Royale, Col Conk Almond and some Stirling samples. Of those I have to say the Haslinger is simply amazing. I really love it and would have to say that is what I would pick if I could only use one soap for the rest of my life.

Schafmilch is high on my list as a favorite. I vacillate between it an Honig. Tabac is excellent, but not that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arko. However, with the number of badgers that have said Haslinger Schafmilch I felt compelled to give it a try. Just placed an order for a puck and I am really looking forward to its arrival.

Tim

This is hard.. and I'm going to answer again.. lol.

Just like David, I have three brands I'd be very happy with.

SV - Stella Alpina
WK - King of Oud / Fougere Bouquete
Tallow and Steel - Morocco

Whilst MWF is #1 for performance, I'd probably have to choose SV Dolomiti (the all black puck) as its scent is something i could enjoy daily and performance is just below MWF.

Speick stick (grated) would be the only other soap I'd consider for one soap forever.

Top Bottom