What's new

If you could only use one shaving soap....

For me, it's a tossup. I've long been a big fan of Tabac, but lately I've really become locked into Stirling. To further waffle on this...Mitchell's Wool Fat comes to the top of the "tied-for-first" during the cold winter months.

Just get all 3 and decide for yourself :001_cool:

Williams Mug Shaving soap.
williams-mug-soap - Edited (1).jpg
For about $1.00 it's a puck of awesomeness.

First Canadian Shave Soap Barbershop Taperfade, great soap and a scent that just makes me feel great when I smell it. But why would you limit yourself, the other hundred or so soaps are good too. I have yet to find a soap I can't get along with (a couple the scent puts me off) and get a decent shave out of.

Can't begin to count how many soaps I've tried in the last 8 years. I probably still have 20 soaps in various places around the house, some occasionally used-some never. These days my "One" would be a tie between Captain's Choice North and a Stirling mentholated.

DR Harris Windsor. Solid performer, solid scent, always available. If I got to choose two, my second option would be Tabac.

Tabac.

I'm far too early in my wet shaving journey to possibly make any decision.
You copy-and-paste this into all of these threads. Why do you say this? You are the only one that can make a decision for yourself. Nobody else can tell you what you're going to like the best.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I meant since I've only been wet shaving for two weeks I've only tried a handful of products and therefore I cannot give you my own decision yet.

TOBS Sandalwood! Very underrated! I'd say Proraso Green, but I could buy that in a cream and still have the soap. Oh wait, I could also get the TOBS in a cream.....hmm, well then, either Tabac or D.R. Harris Arlington..

shavefan

I’m not a fan
There are so many good products out there, the question is almost impossible for me to answer.

Gun to my head? MdC Fougere

But there are others I'd be perfectly content with

Top Bottom