What's new

If you could only have one razor and one blade for the rest of your life?

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I know even less about DE razor blades than I do DE razors. My first blades were the Astra Green... one shave that I didn't like but I had no idea what I was doing. Since then, I've tried just the King C Gillette blades and really like them. Unfortunately, they are a bit on the expensive side. I have Personna Labs blues, Kai (tried once in a BFBT and it was a disaster) at the house. I have 7 o'clock blacks on the way, Permasharps on the way and some Gillette Platinum blue lights, I think they are called, in the care of the USPS. I'm still a bit confused about them. I hope I ordered the better of the two.

So, when we get back, I have a lot of experimenting to do. Should be fun... several new razors and blades. I still have to try some new to me AC blade types for the Claymore Evo for SEptember.. mainly the more aggressive Feather Pro Supers, the Feather Pro and Kai Captain unguarded blades.

Lupo 95 SB with Astra SP
20220802_070840.jpg

Well R41 GS + Feather blade but if I could have just 1 piece of feather blades… well I would go BBS…BBS…. DFS+… CCS……. SAS …. and then slowly grow my beard. 😉

Can we start with 10 and work down from there?

If I had to pick 1 and only 1 of each, it would be my 1955 SS red tip and a Derby Premier blade.

Still say starting at 10 would be better, maybe just 5 or 6 on the blades.

Top Bottom