What's new

I need recommendations for aftershave balm which contains alcohol

hello everyone i need recommendations for aftershave balm which contains alcohol, for example: Nivea replenishing post shave balm, and gillette aftershave gel sensitive skin.
thank you very much :)
pictures:
nivea replenishing post shave balm
proxy.php

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Try the FINE or STERLING & RazoRock aftershaves they all contain alcohol, just bought some FINE fresh Vetiver.
I think most aftershaves have denatured alcohol just to clean the skin for small abrasions.

Are you looking specifically for a thick lotion-like product that contains alcohol, or are liquid alcohol splashes acceptable as well?

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements / Crown King makes a product called Star Jelly. It’s a viscous gel that resembles a balm in feel and has alcohol. It’s quite nice. Happy hunting.

Are you looking specifically for a thick lotion-like product that contains alcohol, or are liquid alcohol splashes acceptable as well?

i am looking for balm,gel,lotion: which contains alcohol...
not aftershave in liquid splashes.
many thanks
idan.

i am looking for balm,gel,lotion: which contains alcohol...
not aftershave in liquid splashes.
many thanks
idan.
Saponificio Varesino might be just what you are looking for.
Their aftershaves contain a lot of natural goodies that hydrate and smooth your skin and are like a cross between aftershave balm and edt since their wonderful scents linger almost all day long.
You will not be disappointed!
I used to love Nivea products, but over they years they have included a lot of suspect ingredients and I stay away from them now:..

Top Bottom