What's new

I Love Me My Aristocrats!

I've been sidelined the last year and a half, but that hasn't stopped me collecting! And what I really love are Aristocrats - British, to be specific. So, without further ado, 28 of 'em
IMG_8259.JPG
IMG_8260.JPG
IMG_8261.JPG
IMG_8263.JPG

Reactions: ICS
Now we know the reason for the Aristocrat shortage and following price increase... ;)

Nice collection!!! :thumbsup: You've got some fantastic razors....

Excellent collection ks6c! :001_tt1: Have not tried one before but by far my favorite design, classy. I wonder how they perform, probably well. :thumbup:

An everyone was blaming me for an Aristocrat shortage... you have me beat by a mile with 28 of them! Nice collection and they are great razors and great shavers, especially the Brit OC's and the US #34 and #36. Got some love for them myself! :thumbup:

Are those photos fake or real?!
Man, you have a complete collection including the #2, #3, #14 and French #16 set!!! :a47: :001_tt1::a50:

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Very nice. I bookmarked it so the next time I get told I already have one I can point them your way.

Thank you, Gentlemen!

I'm thinking there are only a couple more out there - but as soon as I think that, another one will show up!

Thank you, Gentlemen!

I'm thinking there are only a couple more out there - but as soon as I think that, another one will show up!

Awesome collection you have. Tell me, which of these if any do you shave with? To myself the thought of collecting and not using would pain me so. :07:

Top Bottom