What's new

I Love Me My Aristocrats!

I’ve only recently developed an Aristocrat obsession. You , Sir, are an inspiration.:a17:
Anybody want to buy a Kidney?

Are those photos fake or real?!
Man, you have a complete collection including the #2, #3, #14 and French #16 set!!! :a47: :001_tt1::a50:

...and a #2 Importe d'Angleterre, and a #3 Id'A, and a black leather/blue lining #15sb, a black leather/red felt #16,...to brag a little, Andon :001_tt2:

Looking good Dan! Good Show Sir!

Always a pleasure, Alan!

Awesome collection you have. Tell me, which of these if any do you shave with? To myself the thought of collecting and not using would pain me so. :07:

Always a #16 blue felt in the rotation, because it's by far the best, and because several friends gifted me when I had my stroke... Then a #15oc, #15/#21, Eclipse, #77 Thin Handle, then... It takes a while to get through the rotation!

Great !!! :a29:

Thanks, Achim - I'll never catch up with you!

Always a #16 blue felt in the rotation, because it's by far the best, and because several friends gifted me when I had my stroke... Then a #15oc, #15/#21, Eclipse, #77 Thin Handle, then... It takes a while to get through the rotation!

Well if you ever need a hand 'getting' thru the rotation, let me know. ;)
It amazes me that a guy can acquire such an array of vintage Gillette razors and paraphernalia, simply amazing. Have fun..

Also, no mention of the brushes yet, but that's no pile 'o junk, either.
Oh, those old things :001_rolle

Well, the Rubberset 400s are 10 with knots, each of different type - Black Badger thru HMW, Fan and Bulb. Not shown (cuz there isn't any room) are Rubberset 200-1 thru 200-6 loaded with identical Silvertips. The carousel below is a mix of RazoRock 400s, Brad Sears, and Paladins.

The bottom shelf has some things I'm proud of, too, like a DR w/litho'd tin, but that's a story for another day.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
(checks again)

Nope; still there. Guess I didn't hallucinate all those Aristocrats ... this time.

Proof that acquiring them CAN be done.

AA

The latest...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

You are correct Sir!!! The Aristocrats are fantastic razors for sure, The ones I have are staying with me but I only have 4 or 5 I love the sign saying Headquarters for Gillette razors and I think it nails it a stunning collection you have...:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Top Bottom