What's new

I . I . oh my gosh . I .

Empty...yes a bit of a milestone.
$5C4C8023-0CB7-4654-B390-78321FBE4A61-1388-000004D48FD493EF.jpg

huh nice .. the most I have managed to empty is few cartridges lol .. it doesn't help that most my pens are EF-F either .. I find that the latest I got 1.1 stub spends ink a bit better then the rest :))

I wonder how far a nib ends up travelling over a page to get through an entire bottle?

Obviously it depends on the nib width, paper etc but it'd be interesting to know.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I've washed the bottle clean, and intend to use it to blend a "Polar Blue-Black" ink from my Polar Blue and Polar Black.

I'm convinced that bottles empty quicker if they know that you don't want them to (e.g., my bottle of Montblanc Midnight Blue - the good stuff they got rid of).

Funny Ed... real funny, the cats only helped me to one empty bottle for the record

Wait... It wasn't enough to spill ink on Noodles?! But now you're inking multiple cats!? Somebody call PEIA (People for the Ethical Inking of Animals, of course)!!

Oh wait... you just missed an apostrophe. Move along people... nothing to see hear.

Wait, I thought the only way those bottles were emptied was if somebody dropped them. I have -never- finished a bottle. I don't think I've finished -half- a bottle.

Impressive.

Top Bottom