What's new

I Have a Coconut! Now What?

I will not post the Merv Griffin song.

Has anyone made a soap bowl out of the shell??? That is intriguing. If possible, I think I may do that. Confirmation anyone?

A note on terminology: coconut water is the liquid inside the coconut. You get coconut milk by grating the meat and squeezing the liquid out of it. Coconut water is quite refreshing to drink, but you wouldn't want to drink coconut milk; too rich. It's great for cooking, though!

Last edited:
What? A swallow carrying a coconut? It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not hold a one pound coconut.

Ah! But two birds could carry it together, using a standard creeper of course, held under the dorsal guiding feathers.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I am really surprised that nobody has suggested shaving it!!! You could always make a brush with the bristles.:ohmy:

Shave WITH it ...

proxy.php

Back to... you bought a coconut? Out of curiosity?

I've often wandered by the coconuts in the produce section, wondering who buys them and what exactly they do with them.

I've narrowed down the who bought them, but still waiting to see what you do with it.

Top Bottom