What's new

I Have a Coconut! Now What?

The inner-child in me said I had to buy a coconut at the store. Now I have one and don't know what to do with it! Do I eat it raw? Are there any good recipes? What about the water inside? Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

When kids, we would open them, drink the milk and eat the flesh; (then spend the next couple hours in the bathroom regretting same . . . . ).

Get a screwdriver and hammer it into two of the 'eyes' and drain the coconut water, you can chill it and drink it or use it for cooking. After that just bash away at it until it cracks and take out the flesh. Again eat as is it grate and use for cooking

Get a screwdriver and hammer it into two of the 'eyes' and drain the coconut water, you can chill it and drink it or use it for cooking. After that just bash away at it until it cracks and take out the flesh. Again eat as is it grate and use for cooking

+1

Cut it in half and bang the two halves together to approximate an horse galloping. Oh, drink the water first.

If you live near a beach, then make a hole, add some nice rum, and hit the beach.

Get your neighbours kid to braid your hair, and pretend you in some island paradise for a few hours

although I also like the bikini, and horse galloping ideas

proxy.php

Rum & lime. Shake & enjoy!

Top Bottom