What's new

I brought a young one from the dark to the light today!

We had a firewood splitting party at a friend's house this morning, and I noticed a young man there that needed a shave. When we took a break, I told him "Eric, you didn't stand close enough to your razor today".
When we finished splitting wood, I told his parents that I was going to teach him the manly art of shaving with a real razor.
I took him to my house, and set him up with a ball-end Tech, an Omega synthetic brush, a puck of VDH Deluxe, and a mug. He paid attention to my instruction, and got the best shave of his young life, with no nicks or weepers.
I then had him finish his shave with a splash of AV Ice Blue.
He was impressed with the way his skin felt after shaving, and his momma checked it out and thanked me.
I told him that the goodies were his to keep, and added a pack of Shark Super Chrome blades. "Eric, you are a manly man now!"

That is awfully gentlemanly of you. Bravo sir!

Who would have ever thought you can find a way to PIF things with out B&B :lol::lol::lol:

Good to see another person enjoying a traditional wet shave and, BTW, very generous you. Well done!

Last edited:
You didn't tell him about B&B did you?

Introducing a young man to wet-shaving is a good thing. Introducing him to this place would just be mean:lol:

Top Bottom