What's new

I Am Giving Away 10 Of Our Shaving Cream For 90% Off

Hey guys,

We decided to another promotion, although it is small you have a chance to get the shaving cream for almost for free!

THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WILL RECEIVE A 90% DISCOUNT CODE!

1. Simply reply to this thread.
  2. If you are one of the first 10 to reply, I will send you the Amazon promo code for 90% Off in a private message!
  3. Once you receive the code, go to this link.
  4. Purchase the shaving cream using the code I sent to you and then you are good to go!
Why Are You Doing This?
I love doing promotion because of the interaction I have with our followers and customers. It is great to hear how our shaving cream has really improved their skin after their first shave. If you don't believe me, check out the reviews on our Amazon store.

Also, good word of mouth and positive reviews are what keeps our doors open. As a small business owner, our customers are more important than anything. Please let us know if you need anything! We are here to help!

Thanks,
Mo
Woodfiredpizza (1).png

I got mine! I've been using this cream for about a week or two now. I really like it, so I couldn't pass up this deal. I've only used soaps and oils before so I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but a trick I learned from shaving oils helps make the razor glide. Splash water on your face before applying this cream and your razor will feel like there's no blade in it. A really close, comfortable shave with no irritation. Best shave ever!

I got mine! I've been using this cream for about a week or two now. I really like it, so I couldn't pass up this deal. I've only used soaps and oils before so I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but a trick I learned from shaving oils helps make the razor glide. Splash water on your face before applying this cream and your razor will feel like there's no blade in it. A really close, comfortable shave with no irritation. Best shave ever!

Thank you! We have gotten great feedback from people for the most part. I appreciate everyone in this forum for their feedback and support.

Top Bottom