What's new

Hump Day Herf 25.06.14

G'day lads,

we haven't had one of these in a while, and it is only fitting that my last herf for at least the next two weeks falls on this Wednesday.

I am currently enjoying some General White snus, and later on will enjoy a nice stogie.
What are y'all partaking in today?

I'm starting the day off with C&D's Pirate Kake, which was a big mistake.

I'm going to taste nothing but latakia for a week... which somewhat limits my tobacco choices for later today.

I'm starting the day off with C&D's Pirate Kake, which was a big mistake.

I'm going to taste nothing but latakia for a week... which somewhat limits my tobacco choices for later today.
I love the Lat. It does however foul the taste buds for a time.

I'm gonna try mixing this with a straight VA tomorrow. Maybe some OGS? The bottom third of the bowl is like smoking tar.

/tapout

i wanna smoke a stogie later today if i can find some time, if not I will at least be able to smoke a bowl tonight while in the office and the rest of the crowd is gone.

on a side note, anyone grab any of the Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters?

After a thorough mouth washing, I've moved onto Bob's Chocolate Flake. There's something wrong, but oh so good, about a mix between Lakeland and chocolate. Never thought that I'd actually be able to pick up the chocolate in this, but there it is.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
After a thorough mouth washing, I've moved onto Bob's Chocolate Flake. There's something wrong, but oh so good, about a mix between Lakeland and chocolate. Never thought that I'd actually be able to pick up the chocolate in this, but there it is.

You should try the Gawith Hoggarth Scotch Flake. Super chocolatey in a good way. Much less Lakelandy though. The GH chocolate flake is also quite good, but not as Lakelandy as Bobs and not as chocolatey as either.

You should try the Gawith Hoggarth Scotch Flake. Super chocolatey in a good way. Much less Lakelandy though. The GH chocolate flake is also quite good, but not as Lakelandy as Bobs and not as chocolatey as either.

I'll add it to the next round of tobaccos to sample.

The package I got today had: a literal box of Ennerdale and some samples of Kendal Flake, Bob's, Bright CR, Louisana, and then a tin of Grousemoor. My dad fell in love with Ennerdale, so I'm trying to give him a variety of Lakelands, since all he used to smoke was Borkum Riff. There's something cool about being able to sit down and smoke a pipe with your pops, so I'm trying to help facilitate that.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Just fired up a small bowl of Jackknife. It's going pretty good for a quick smoke.

I think I'll do some 1792 in my prince later this evening.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
A two week hiatus sounds disappointing. Hope things are well.

The quick 15 minute smoke of Jackknife went well...nice little smoke until later.

I think I've changed my mind about the 1792 later...I think I'll try the new tin of Irish Oak I recently received. This is only my second tin of it and I loved the first one, but I have only had one bowl of this tin and it seemed to be a little "off" compared to the first one.

It's been cellared for about 3 weeks now so I'll revisit it and see how it is...and refresh the pipe with some pipe cleaners and Everclear in a bit.

Top Bottom