What's new

How to delete a draft review?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have a draft review in B&B that I now wish to delete. I can find no way of doing it. I don't really want to bother the very busy modules and ask one of them to do it. They have already chatted me about asking them to delete posts for me.

How is a draft review deleted?

Like this?

draft.png

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@silverlifter, unfortunately that option is no available when editing a draft review.

IMG_20220505_183412.jpg
Delete draft is available with a normal post but it is not available when you open a review that has been saved as a draft (see above).

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Your review was approved.
Thank you.

This problem does not relate to the review I wrote and submitted today. This relates to a partial review that I saved as a draft a few days ago and now wish to delete.

Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I already clicked the three vertical dots to get the display below it to appear. There is no computer disc symbol appearing to delete the draft.

Try writing a partial short review and save it as a draft. Then try and delete that saved draft review (without asking a modie to do it for you). If you can, please tell me how it is done.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Delete the content then hit the delete draft button or save draft, no Mod required. You could just delete the content of the draft and wait for the auto save time to kick in and it will then just save the black page........

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Delete the content then hit the delete draft button or save draft, no Mod required. You could just delete the content of the draft and wait for the auto save time to kick in and it will then just save the black page........
Already tried that. It won't save.

If I enter a title, it just saves it as a draft again. It does not delete the draft.

Screenshot_2022-05-05-19-03-50-16.jpg
Please try what I suggested in post #8 and you will see what I mean.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If a member is having an issue working with a post or thread, they can state the issue here, along with a link if possible, and the team will address it ss resources permit.
It's just reporting posts or threads for routine requests to remove a members own posts, threads or posts by others just for housekeeping purposes or because they changed their mind that we want to avoid.
Drop a link here to the draft you can't remove, and we'll look into it.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
It's deleted.
Delete the content, and make sure it has a title.
Then hit "Save" to save the draft.
When you do that, 3 dots appear near the bottom, clicking them gives you the option to delete the draft.
Thank you. I am forever learning.

Top Bottom