What's new

How to contact Captain Murphy.

Could I please be provided his email address? Thanks!
Check out this older post that contains an email address.

I have a few ongoing projects with Cap at the moment. And for what its worth, you‘ll have to be patient, Cap has a huge backlog these days and probably will take some time to revert - and to do your project.

But it is so much worth the wait, Cap is a razor wizard and a fine gentleman to boot.

Good luck on your project!

hes the ONLY one you can trust with a razor that needs to come apart. its been said in some circles most of his work comes from people who need to have "emporium" "repairs and refurbs" corrected.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not used his services yet. He would be the only one that I would trust with some of my favourite razors. I would be happy to wait as his reputation for the quality of his work is second to none.

stay away from matt at razor emporium he does really shoddy work. i sent a razor of mine into him when i first started wet shaving and he didnnt even fix the bay doors or do any aligntment he just plated over everything when he stated in the email he was going to repiar the entire razor. stay away from razor emporium. bad business.

Top Bottom