What's new

How much coffee do you drink?

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
2-4, and always before ~10 am as well. I find coffee just doesn't taste 'right' for me after that.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I drink 3 or 4 twelve ounce cups with about 4 ounces of water added every morning (I want my coffee hot, but I don't want my coffee so hot I can't drink it right away).
On rare occasion I'll have one or two in the afternoon. Sometimes in the evening if we go out to dinner.
Coffee doesn't seem to have any effect on my sleep at all.

We brew 1 pot every morning and I get 3 cups-worth out of the deal. I drink it black, and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to the last cup.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I often say... I have one cup a day on week days... and 2 cups on weekends.... but then I mention: My "cup" is a 30 ounce Yeti rambler.... I make a 1 liter French Press full every morning... and usually grind beans for a second French press for my wife. She is a sporadic coffee drinker... If I'm working, I'll fill the Yeti full of Circle K gas station coffee twice a week or so and enjoy it through the afternoons. My Yeti keeps coffee hot for around 4 hours.... and warm for a few hours longer... so I nurse that first one through the morning and it's usually gone by noon.

Normally at home it’s about 3 cup’s black. If needed to stay awake it’s 4 as an extra. At work the most I had. On a 0400-0800 bridge watch in the Persian Gulf is 12 8oz cups.

I drink a pot a day throughout the day. I usually make 10 cups of water. Yields 2-3 drinks. Gotta have it everyday. It's the one vice in my life other than collecting wetshaving gear. :lol:

Hmm let me see. 8 oz cups. 1.5 cups in the morning before work, 1-2 in the morning at work before lunch and another one at around 2 pm. That would be about 28 - 36 oz.

One per week. Coffee is part of my Sunday-morning-get-ready-for-church routine. I have it with an English muffin, toasted and topped with butter and Marmite. Otherwise, I'm a tea drinker.

Top Bottom