What's new

How many DE safety razors do you own?

I’ve got around 40 I guess. Most are stored away. I use 6 or 7 only out of them in no set order but most frequently the Techs that I love.
I’m not a serious collector and have never used eBay even. Almost all were purchased at collectible stores. I’m glad I got them when I did. Some are beautiful!
BTW I enjoy looking at other gents collections here. Some of them are quite amazing!

I repent in sackcloth and ashes. Here's your chance to show your stuff. What are you holding there brother @tonich ? :)

Not too much into the showing off dept. but here is one for example:

DSCN2768.JPG
DSCN2772.JPG

Don't get into too much of a hurry to acquire razors. Learn the Rockwell, it's a very good razor. Stick with that & use the same soap, blade, & brush for at least a month. You'll develop better technique not introducing variables while you're trying to learn basic technique. That's called a Fixed 4 (same razor, blade, soap/cream, & blade brand for 4 weeks).

To answer your question, I've got 20 - 30 razors. I don't keep that close of count on number. I'm actually starting to clear out some of what I don't use. I don't need to accumulate what I don't use.
Thank you for your advice kind sir. You pretty much summed it up for me I will take your advice.

Peter, here is another one (since you asked for :001_tt2:):

Dang it Andon, I knew what you were going to show even before I clicked on the spoiler button. That is a grail razor for sure, love the design, the case, the shipper, the condition and everything about it :ouch1::punk: - You are a lucky son of a gun to own that one - enjoy, sir :)

...But one of these days I may have something to show also, hehehehe...

Last edited:
I had 54 before I started selling my razors. I sold some cnc machined and vintage ones up to now.
Now it drop to 31. I will sell 10 more next two weeks. I am going to sell 10 more next month. Couple more the following months.
I am also buying some high razors with the money I made from the sale.
My final goal is to make my top 12.

I have 70, mostly vintage, 95% Gillette. Most are user grade and I use most of them. I rarely use the Techs but I like all the other Gillette. Have 10 modern razors. I am a sucker for "deals" and cheap razors. I can say with complete confidence I will get more....RAD.

Top Bottom