• 6 - I'm out of things to say

• 7 - wracking my brain, but nope, nothin

• 8 - still blank. Maybe I should have a wee dram of scotch to help me think

• 9 - that's a lot of brushes

• 10 - also a lot. well, a lot plus one I guess

• 11-15 - they have their own shelf

• More than 15 - "Come downstairs--I'll show you my brush cellar"

Results are only viewable after voting.
You really should post an updated pic. I get a huge kick out of it/them every time I see them.

Yah, that is an insane picture though--difficult to really tire of it, lol. I saved it to my computer so that if I ever end up with a girlfriend who thinks my shaving hobby is a bit much, I can just show here your brush collection...

Yah, that is an insane picture though--difficult to really tire of it, lol. I saved it to my computer so that if I ever end up with a girlfriend who thinks my shaving hobby is a bit much, I can just show here your brush collection...

Pictures of Dr P's brush collection may have saved almost as many relationships as there are brushes in the collection itself.

I have only four. A VDH boar that I never use anymore, a VDH badger, a Kingsley faux tortoise in silvertip, and an Omega 10065. The last 3 see regular rotation. The Omega is my favorite for head-lathering.

I'm up to four right now and only two are in the regular rotation.

Interestingly, the number of brushes people own decline steadily after (2), but then take a sharp upswing at 10+. How many people are hoarding brushes?:blush:

3. But I am not dabbling. I can only use one at a time, and they all do the job they are designed to do.

I have three that I use- AOS "genuine badger" that came with their small starter kit, C&E BBB, and an unknown Fine Badger I got in an ebay lot. I also have several vintage brushes, some are usable, some are waiting for time and funds to allow me to restore them.

Allways the same boring picture...i know...sigh...should alternate more with rest of my 180+ pieces...:wink:

proxy.php
You sir, will be crowned Emperor of All Shavedom when the Shavepocalypse hits. and you finally dumped the EJ, 'bout time.

What's your blade stash like?

Last edited:
Great looking Set up RayG!!

Ive really enjoyed buying and selling brushes, and would like to pick up a heritage or two...

my current line up is:
Rooney:
~1/1, Super
~2/1, Super
~3/1, Super
~3/1, Pure

H.L. Thater:
~Chubby II
~#4411, Pure

Great looking Set up RayG!!

Ive really enjoyed buying and selling brushes, and would like to pick up a heritage or two...

my current line up is:
Rooney:
~1/1, Super
~2/1, Super
~3/1, Super
~3/1, Pure

H.L. Thater:
~Chubby II
~#4411, Pure

Which is your fave Rooney Josh?

I have to agree, there are so many nice guys here and it all goes around. I have sent items PIF to the US and had offers to obtain things I could not get here.

It is really heartwarming twhen someone does something that nice for no reason other then to help.

I love those pictures of the large collections. They look like soldiers in attention and I can show my wife and tell her that my brush AD has not reached a grave stage yet
Thanks!

Top Bottom