What's new

how many blades do you have? who has the most blades on the forum?

I have somewhere between 2500 and 3000 blades.

One thing i've learned is that most people stock up on blades, because at some point they either get discontinued, the quality gets worse, they become more expensive or harder to find. So if you find a brand that you really like using in your go to razors and find a good deal for a few hundreds of them, i'd say stock up while you can. Polsilver SI blades were dirt cheap 3-4 years ago and most people didn't care too much about them, but once they got discontinued and are now sold as Wizamet to the Arab countries, lots of people want to get them but now they cost way more and although I really like them as well as Feather blades, i'd much rather get Nacet or Bics Chrome Platinum instead.

Bingo. I started de shaving in December 2006. My main blade has been discontinued or changed at least 5 times.

The blades in this photo have been reported to be counterfeit. Just a heads up. I have 400 of these blades and when I received them, there were too many red flags, so I did some research. The printing on the blade is all wrong, as well as the labeling on the tuck box. The seller insists they are legit. I am not so sure. I have shaved with them and them a few times and they shave well enough. I have a large supply of known authentic Polsilver to compare them to, and I am still not sure about these supposedly fake ones. What is your experience with them?
Thanks for the reply. The package looks original but the blades are labeled differently. I did not use originals. The blades I bought in Poland seem good to me. They are not memorable but they are ok. I use aggressive devices Muhle R41, Rocca, Futur, and I shave every day because I have a very strong and rough beard. With these fake blades I shave ok 5-6 times without irritation. For me they are ok, on par with Dorco ST-300, Gillette Platinum, Persona, but under Feather (too expensive for me) and BIC Astor which are my favorite blades. Where did you buy them from?

so i just got 130 blade sample with most the blade brands out there

so got approximately 450 blades, think i need to call it quits now lol

got the sampler pack from razor blades clubs, good selection tbf

so i got about 450 blades now, such an overkill tbh

IMG_20201222_142358__01_compress42.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Thanks for the reply. The package looks original but the blades are labeled differently. I did not use originals. The blades I bought in Poland seem good to me. They are not memorable but they are ok. I use aggressive devices Muhle R41, Rocca, Futur, and I shave every day because I have a very strong and rough beard. With these fake blades I shave ok 5-6 times without irritation. For me they are ok, on par with Dorco ST-300, Gillette Platinum, Persona, but under Feather (too expensive for me) and BIC Astor which are my favorite blades. Where did you buy them from?
Yeah, there are a couple of red flags on the box too. Like the way the "y" tucks under. And the colors are off a bit. I still contend they are good blades fake or not. So enjoy them! According to the seller that i got them from, he said he talked to a P&G rep over in europe or wherever. And he contends they are just alternate packaging etc. I am not sure I buy that, but the blades are better than a lot of other blades I've tried. Still cant confirm they are actually Polsilvers though. For the record I have about 1000 real Polsilvers and Wizamets on hand and I still cant sort it out. Rock on!

Lol, easy to do. Too many "bargains" out there, which is why I have a big pile of repairable cell phones that need to find new homes......

What do you know about these blades? Are they original or not? I also bought 200 pieces from Poland. Only Extra Stainless without Super Iridium is written on the bladesView attachment 1197017
Uh oh, I ordered a bunch of PolSilver and its in the mail from Poland. Did you buy them on ebay or a store in Poland that sells online too?

Slightly north of 1000 but this is only one of the rabbit holes you can fall into.:hang:
Personna Israeli Reds
BIC Chrome Platinum
Personna Lab Blue/Feather

Last edited:
I probably have about 500 or so blades on hand, maybe slightly more. Not a lot in comparison as I recall from other threads that some guys on here have 10,000 or more blades on hand.

I think I over did it. I'm prepared for the Blade-appocolypse many times over. I'm around 11,000 blades. 🤦‍♂️ For that reason, I will be selling and purging the collection down to a reasonable amount once I have earned my "Shaving Scout Selling Badge" on B&B 😇
If I was you, I wouldn't sell. I would use one blade per shave and get awesome shaves every time. In about 4 years you'll be done with them all. And that would have been 4 years of awesome fresh shaves.

If I was you, I wouldn't sell. I would use one blade per shave and get awesome shaves every time. In about 4 years you'll be done with them all. And that would have been 4 years of awesome fresh shaves.

I think you are on to something. I'm pretty new to DE shaving so I'll keep the ones I like and most likely sell the ones I know I don't like. I'm sure I'll keep a pretty good amount on hand because I've been buying in bulk. I just don't need 11,000.

Top Bottom