What's new

How do you apply witch hazel on your neck and face?

How do you apply your witch hazel when you put it on? Was reading to use a cotton pad to put it on, but I just pour some in my palm and rub it in with both hands. Silly question I know, but just curious.

I put my witch hazel in a 4-ounce bottle with mister. I mist my face 5 - 6 times then rub it around my face.
IMG_2838.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I use to but some witch hazel in my hands and rub it over the area needed and it works reasonably well.
Then I decided a couple of years ago to just spray it on with a mister and it works well and then rub it over the face, I was thinking it would be more efficient with less spillage.
All I did was harvest a new spray mister nozzle from the dollars store that would fit to the threads of the Dickinson's thread and added a little longer tube from a existing mister to reach the bottom of the witch hazel from Dickinson's bottle.
All I do is dry any residual witch hazel with a dry wash cloth of dry towel.

Z-post shave witch hazel.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I would just apply it like aftershave. Pour some into my cupped hand rub it with the other hand and whack it on. I have not used Witch Hazel but I have thought of giving it a try.

I rub it on with my palms just like an after shave, 'cause that's what I use it for.
My wife puts it on cotton pads to remove make up, 'cause that's what she uses it for. 😉

I pour some onto a cotton pad and use it to rub off the Alum I apply beforehand. I also apply it all over my face and not just where I've shaved as witch hazel is a pretty good all round facial toner.

I keep my daily shave Witch Hazel in a travel size container. I squirt it onto my palm and rub it in. If this causes stubble to 'rear' up, I buff it off.

Top Bottom