What's new

How bad did I get ripped on the bay?

Update: I did email the seller, and he replied really fast.....he apologized and admitted he hadnt really went over the razor and that was his fault. He said he would send me a refund for the razor and shipping. Im not sure if he wanted the razor back or not, but I replied suggesting a partial refund that way he gets the sale, and I can clean up the razor and make use of it. Haven't heard back yet though.

So who can tell exactly what razor this is?

Get a refund, a flared tip superspeed is not worth that much money. I think that's a 40s style case too. Hope everything works out well.

My definition of "mint" would have to include it being rust free. But then, that's just me.

+1... The word "mint" gets thrown around quite a lot over at the bay. As soon as an item is removed from its packaging, it is no longer mint, IMHO. At that point, it moves from being mint to pristine or never used.

Ok, the seller has been great so far and actually offered a full refund including shipping costs.......but I told him I didnt want that, I really don't think its fair and it seems like an honest mistake(hey.....so maybe im a sucker).

He asked me to tell him what I wanted to be refunded for the razor......so what do you think a fair price for it would be including shipping? $20? $25 max?

Top Bottom