What's new

how are razorock aftershave splashes

compared to fine and stirling?

I recently ordered blue barbershop and emperor razorock aftershave splashes. Anyone familiar with these two or razorock splashes in general? how strong are the scents on the razorock splashes? I understand razorock splashes are made in italy.

I’m into my second bottle with a Razorock aftershave. My first was the Italian barber scent “amici” I really liked it. Then for Christmas I got the American barber soap and aftershave combo. I’m a big fan, when it comes to “face food” Razorock is a budget line compared to a Proraso or something else that has higher end and or other quality ingredients. My face feels great after using proraso red

RR AS are very worth the price (which is pretty budget in comparison)! The scents are good strength and long lasting, at least the ones I’ve tried.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
The scents and prices were great. I ended up seeing them as gateway aftershaves that led me to more nourishing types with similar scents. XXX, American Barber, Irish Countryside, Emperor, Amici, Black Bay all led me to others that were ultimately better. For the price, though, it was like buying samples. Gateway scents....

I've used several different RR aftershaves, including multiple bottels of XXX, and never once have I thought "This aftershave is just okay", or "there are better aftershaves out there". I mean, there may (or may not) be better aftershaves out there, but I've never felt RR was lacking in any way. I like the ones I have used quite a bit; their scents are great, and they feel good on the face.

I've used several different RR aftershaves, including multiple bottels of XXX, and never once have I thought "This aftershave is just okay", or "there are better aftershaves out there". I mean, there may (or may not) be better aftershaves out there, but I've never felt RR was lacking in any way. I like the ones I have used quite a bit; their scents are great, and they feel good on the face.
Thank you for the info. Have you tried the Blue Barber scent? If so, how do you like it?

I am far too new to DE shaving to have experienced Floid Blue (1.5 weeks now), but have read this is a clone of that scent, and that seems like it was a very popular aftershave, so I was thinking of giving the Blue Barber a try.

Thank you for the info. Have you tried the Blue Barber scent? If so, how do you like it?

I am far too new to DE shaving to have experienced Floid Blue (1.5 weeks now), but have read this is a clone of that scent, and that seems like it was a very popular aftershave, so I was thinking of giving the Blue Barber a try.
I have not tried RR Blue Barber, yet, as I still have some Floid Blue left. I do plan on giving the RR version a try when I run out of the Floid, for sure.

I just got "Chicago" and "Black Label" at a ridiculous sale price from Italian Barber. Chicago I can't use - too "girly". Black Label is not bad although it seems like a very common scent blend. I also got 2 shaving soaps in Chicago but not a problem because the scent is too faint to offend. It is a good performer, though, so all's well there.

It looks like there's nothing in the A/S aftershave for your skin like witch hazel, aloe, shea butter, etc. so I don't think I'll be in the market to try any others from them. There's too many other A/S that smell great AND have good ingredients for the skin.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I just recently bought some Razorock THE DEAD SEA aftershave & soap and it is very nice scent and I enjoy that one.
I also just recently purchased Razorock King Louis Lavender splash and it has a shallow Lavender scent with Menthonal that is not powerful but just right IMO. (I really enjoy Lavender and Razorock Lavender soap is definitely one of my favorites & on my second tub.)

I use razo rock aftershaves daily damn near. I just got the blue barber shop and holy crap does it smell awesome! Also the American Barber is great and I also enjoy the lavender soap and aftershave.

I’d like to try the Chicago stuff next

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Rr stuff is solid. A good value and great performance and scents. My absolute favorite is dead sea.

Top Bottom