What's new

how are razorock aftershave splashes

Hate their soaps, though I haven't tried them in about 5 years, they could have changed, but I loved the scents. Maybe I'll pick up an A/S from them...

Their soaps are great! For the value and the price they are great deals. They do load nice and my face feels good after using their soaps and aftershaves.

You can load up on them for like $30 and get about 3 to 4 matching combos that’s what’s great!

There is a problem with buying online in that you can't smell what you buying and not everything is available as a sample. You have to rely on reviews and this is an area that is very subjective. People tend to leave glowing reviews that may be filled with confirmation bias.

People also have very different ideas of what an aftershave is supposed to be. Some want the scent to fade quickly, others want it to last hours and feel ripped off if it doesn't. Some people want a lot of healing ingredients, others want just alcohol and a fragrance.

So, on to your question. I only have experience with a few. Personally, I don't want an aftershave to act like a cologne. It should soothe and smell nice, then go away. I am not a big fragrance person. For everyday use, I prefer something like Speick or Proraso AS or a balm.

I like "The Dead Sea" as a mild citrus/herbal scent that does not try to dupe a cologne. Especially good for Spring/Summer.

I like "Santa Maria del Fiore" as a fairly mild and classy tobacco vanilla cologne scent that fades fairly quickly. Especially good for Fall/Winter.

I'm not a big fan of 'Tuscan Oud" for several reasons. Mainly because it is so strong, it will make your eyes water if you try to use it as an actual aftershave. It is a cologne dupe of some overbearing Tom Ford cologne like "Tuscan Leather". You smell like you just got out of a club. It lasts hours and hours and hours. There is a huge fume cloud hanging over you. I am too self-conscious to wear something like that at full strength. The only way I can use it is two drops is a handful of witch hazel. In the evening.

So, Razorock aftershaves are a mixed bag. Some try to duplicate colognes, others are willing to just be an aftershave. Not a lot of therapeutic elements, but a few. You can read the ingredient lists online.

Top Bottom