What's new

Unscented aftershave balm available at major retailers?

I love Stirling Soap's unscented aftershave balm. I apply it after i use my scented splash of choice to keep my face feeling hydrated all day without leaving any oily residue. I'm about done with my current bottle but it doesn't look like they are currently selling the unscented variety. Even if it was in stock it's hard to justify spending an extra $5 on shipping for a $10 item that i need to replace so often. Can anyone recommend an alternative that performs the same, is similarly priced, and is available at most major retailers?

I recently purchased the Stirling unscented balm and a quick check shows it in stock on their website.

If your face likes the Stirling AS balm, you can and probably will spend more than $15 trying to find something that works as well for you.

Maybe just buy two or three at once to break up the shipping cost?

I don't buy balms.
Guess I am a layer guy.
I just use one high quality ingredient at a time, layering them as the absorb.

All the other crap they can mix into the balms ..not this old dude's mug.
Plus what, it like 6- 20 plus bucks for a few ounces. Pass..

I would suggest being alcoholic free both during (lol) and post shave.
But hey, it is your face.....

Now a little note, my wife is an retired dermatologist/cosmetologist, so I do have a little edge.
She is the one that see's this face, so I listen and will follow to the T.

BFX

I recently purchased the Stirling unscented balm and a quick check shows it in stock on their website.

If your face likes the Stirling AS balm, you can and probably will spend more than $15 trying to find something that works as well for you.

Maybe just buy two or three at once to break up the shipping cost?
I see a glacial unscented balm in stock, not the regular.

I see a glacial unscented balm in stock, not the regular.

Here is a link for you.

Here is a link for you.

Thanks! The brown instead of green color may have blinded me of that particular entry.

Reactions: SDK
I only knew because I had the same issue. Some of the product pages can be confusing on their site…

Lubriderm Original Unscented. Almost as good as Clinique M Lotion at 1/10th the cost !

Attachments

• Lubriderm.jpg
    Lubriderm.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 5

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
How many bottles do you use in a year? I'd buy that many each time to save on shipping.

I use Clinique Moisturizer for Men. It runs about $30, but I get a year out of each tube, so you might use that as a price comparison.

How many bottles do you use in a year? I'd buy that many each time to save on shipping.

I use Clinique Moisturizer for Men. It runs about $30, but I get a year out of each tube, so you might use that as a price comparison.
I don't use M Lotion much these days too expensive and I find it to be on the greasy side, looks like they rebranded it to be called "Moisturizer for Men" in a squeeze tube today when it was labelled as "M Lotion" in a grey bottle with chromed cap before. Lubriderm Original Unscented is very, very similar. I still have a couple bottles of L'Oreal Men Expert After Shave Balm I need to get through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom