What's new

~Hottest.women in sport?(inc. Golf)

:scared:

proxy.php

To each their own obviously, but while I appreciate and respect the work and dedication it takes (not to mention possible "chemical assistance") to achieve this, I think it looks sickening

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I stumbled upon this gem from the 2009 ESPN The Body Issue and it seemed to fit this thread quite well:

proxy.php

Sort of funny that this thread came up. I was in Puerto Vallarta last week for vacation. At the resort where I was staying there was a mini-tour golf event from LPGA hopefuls. There is a tv show on the golf channel that called the Big Break. This is a strange reality tv show in that is mirrors reality. On this show contestants go through many different events hitting shots that they would have to in a regular round of golf. The winner of the show gets an exemption to a PGA or LPGA event.

Any way, many of the women on the show were playing in the event in Mexico. One of the ladies was Blair O'Neal. She is a former model that is trying to make it to the PGA. She won the last Big Break.

Bonnie Bernstein is a cutie imo. Sports commentator now but a former 4 time Academic All-American in gymnastics at Maryland.

proxy.php

Top Bottom