What's new

~Hottest.women in sport?(inc. Golf)

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
She's not on tour yet, but Blair O'Neal almost won golf channels Big Break this year

proxy.php

Those legs... are rather thick. I don't know if I like that or not. :confused:

Dude, those are what you're calling thick? They're roughly the same size as my arms. I will say, though, I prefer a healthy amount of weight on a woman. I don't want legs that look like she pulls a plow for a living, but decent size, with just the beginnings of muscular definition is perfect for me.

And I say Gulbis has this by a very long shot.

Clubman,

Please expound on what the heck your definition of "normal" or "beautiful" or "not thick" legs are. Cause man that is some pair of gams!!!

This thread is really turning out to be an education for me. I don't really follow or watch golf but I was always under the impression that women golfers generally wore mullets and generally...well...let's just say had preferences very similar to my own. Apparently in the modern day and age, there are several women golfers that are quite attractive little hammers.

As for the female power lifter, I don't know that I'd call her legs thick. I'd be willing to bet she could crack some walnuts for ya though. Undoubtedly if she rapped those tree trunks around you she'd break some ribs so some precautions may be required.

"Thick" legs typically have hail damage and lack a certain musculature. IMHO, the power lifter's legs are quite reminiscent of female ice skaters legs or dancer's legs.

Top Bottom