What's new

~Hottest.women in sport?(inc. Golf)

Ok. Maybe not the hottest, but worthy of a mention...

Carolina Klüft, among other titles, Olympic heptathlon gold medal in 2004.

Because there is no such thing as too much Allison Stokke

proxy.php

View attachment 59141

Last edited:
Hooooold everything!!!!!!

Those pix of Alison Stokke are when she was 17 and pole vaulting in HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Her claim to fame is that very picture...thats it! She is a little girl who now vaults for Cal Berkley. Not very gentlemanly to be checking out high school girls, nor is she anymore "in sport" than is any other NCAA athlete.

Now, to keep it real, how about some women, old school!

Gabby Reece (of course I wouldn't want to have to mess with Laird)
proxy.php

Katarina Witt (of course I would want less to mess with the Stasi)
proxy.php

Amanda Beard, too hot for words!
proxy.php

Golfers and beach volleyballers have been gaining fast but the tennis players still lead the league. See also: Ashley Harkleroad.

proxy.php

Gentlemen, I need to point out for the record that there are now three pages in a thread titled "Hottest women in sport" and no one has yet mentioned Maria Sharapova.

Didn't she get hit by a foul ball recently?

Yeah, she took one on the chin last week at a Mets-Dodgers game.

Update via ESPN: "She's totally fine. The producers on site suggested she go to the hospital as a precaution. Doctors released her soon thereafter. She flew home as scheduled and is looking forward to working MLB All-Star events and the ESPYs in the coming week."

I can't believe the competitive eating circuit hasn't been tapped yet. After some very quick research, the most appetizing must be Juliet Lee...mmm mmm mmmmmm.

Top Bottom