What's new

Hope everyone in the Carolinas stay safe with the hurricane on the way.

Saw this earlier and thought it was funny.

FB_IMG_1536622127521.jpg

I'm in SC. Not coastal thank goodness. Upstate western corner area. I doubt I'll be puffing to much for a little bit. Been kinda wet the last few days. Going to get worse once Florence gets here haha.

Saw this earlier and thought it was funny.

View attachment 911425

I'm in SC. Not coastal thank goodness. Upstate western corner area. I doubt I'll be puffing to much for a little bit. Been kinda wet the last few days. Going to get worse once Florence gets here haha.

Yeah, I think I’ll stick with the snow thanks. Don’t really like it but it tends to cause less damage. Hopefully damage will be minimal from Florence.

Hopefully it won't be too bad. Anything is possible. Heard a tree come down in the woods last night lol. Probably lots of rain and maybe flooding in areas. So far we have never lost power for more than an hour at our house but we are prepping for the worst haha.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hopefully it won't be too bad. Anything is possible. Heard a tree come down in the woods last night lol. Probably lots of rain and maybe flooding in areas. So far we have never lost power for more than an hour at our house but we are prepping for the worst haha.
Lucky you were there to hear it :)

Haha yeah. Scared the dogs to death lol. Sounded pretty big.
Haha nice, that is what I am afraid of here, we always have high winds and flash floods so add the hurricane on top of the wettest summer in forever I truly do not know what to expect here. Last time I thought I was too far inland Richmond flooded

Top Bottom